Chakras are the human energy field that surrounds and penetrates your body. There are 7 chakras that have energy centers called meridians where the energy flows through to nourish every cell in your body. Meridians collect the energy from the chakras and the chakras collect energy from the universal energy field that’s all around us.
Chakras impact your physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Chakras have a physical impact, as they’re associated with a specific part of your body. When your chakras are in harmony and the energy is flowing easily, you’ll feel a sense of well-being.
Chakras impact your state of mind and help you experience mental clarity when the energy is flowing freely through your body.
Chakras also impact your spirituality. When your chakras are in balance and the energy is flowing easily your energetic vibration elevates and you’re more connected to universal energy and divine nature.
If your Chakras are in balance you will feel at peace. You’ll have good health, mental clarity and a strong sense of self. You’ll feel a connection to yourself, others and the universe and to your loved ones.
When someone you love passes, it effects your whole chakra system
1. The Root Chakra- You may feel like the ground has just been pulled out from under you.
2. Sacral Chakra-You may feel as though you don’t want to experience pleasure here without your loved one.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra- You may feel like you have just been kicked in the gut.
4. Heart Chakra- You may feel like your heart is shattered and broken.
5. Throat Chakra- You may feel as though your throat closes in attempts not to cry and feel the pain.
6. Third Eye Chakra-You may feel disconnected from your source and faith feeling like your prayers were not answered.
7. Crown Chakra- You may close of your connection to the spirit world in disbelief.
Download my Chakra meditation to assist and support you in balancing and healing your chakra system that became affected through your loss.